1. You are visiting the website www.grupoasvserviciosfunerarios.com owned by ASV FUNESER S.L.U, with registered office in AV. JEAN CLAUDE COMBALDIEU, 5, 03008 ALICANTE, with Tax ID no. B54305578, registered in the Companies Registry of Alicante, Volume 3252, Book 0, Folio 60, Sheet A-110262, entry 1, and of FUNSURESTE, S.L. with Tax ID no. B-30134639, registered in the Companies Registry of Alicante, Volume 3329. book 0, folio 47, page A-114445, entry 5ª.
Hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Tel No.: 965988110
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER made available to the public.
This user accepts, from the moment of access, all the conditions of use, whether general or particular, in relation to the contents and/or services provided by this website. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general contract conditions that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. www.grupoasvserviciosfunerarios.com provides access to a lot of different information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user takes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility is also applied to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, and the USER undertakes to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and by way of an example (the list is not intended to be exhaustive), not to use them to:
- Engage in activities which are unlawful, illegal or done in bad faith or against public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [Company name], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the right to personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that undermine the rights of children, public order or safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. Invariably, THE OWNER will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation channels.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER are expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is at his/her own risk. In particular, THE OWNER accepts no responsibility in the following areas (the list is not intended to be exhaustive):
a) The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website is used for the objectives of the USER.
c) Violation of current laws by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) Malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. Invariably, it is the USER'S responsibility to have adequate tools to detect and disinfect these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, truthfulness, topicality and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. EL TITULAR will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide information which is up to date and reliable.
g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damage or injury resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, and such forums or other similar spaces are used, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who will have ultimate liability for their contents. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, and is entitled to change, delete or add so many content and services that are provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will be as stated and will be valid until they may be modified by others duly published.
8. If the www.grupoasvserviciosfunerarios.com website includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. THE OWNER will never be held liable for the contents of any link belonging to a third person website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. The inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third person, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions available to it under applicable laws.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.grupoasvserviciosfunerarios.com aims its services at users over 18 years old. Minors below this age are not authorised to use our services and thus must not send us their personal data. Please note that if such a circumstance occurs, [name of company] will not be liable for any consequences that may result from failure to comply with the notice set forth in this same clause.